Sunday, December 14, 2008

EARN FROM ADGITIZE - New AD Network

I found a new ad network which seem to be so interesting. The name of the network is ADGITIZE. You earn for being a publisher and an affiliate. If an advertiser joins the network from your blog, you get 5 bucks and for every month that that advertiser has an active ad somewhere on the network, that would be another earning for you.

You may ask, how will you make money online from this program? You are rewarded points every time you write an article on your blog. You are rewarded points when you click on ads for other members within the community. You are rewarded points for any visits to your web site or blog. You are rewarded points any time someone clicks a member ad on your blog.

Here's 7 Reasons why you ADGITIZE your blog

1. Advertisers reach thousands of visitors daily.

2. Advertisers pay one low monthly fee.

3. Affiliate network helps you earn on-going Income.

4. Publisher network produces a monthly cash revenue

5. Bloggers like you increase their daily traffic

6. Advertisers get cash rebates.

7. spend your time blogging and let ADGITIZE send you traffic.

HERE'S HOW TO JOIN:

Click on the ADGITIZE BUTTON located at the SIDEBAR





AddThis Social Bookmark Button

14 comments:

  1. yes interesting but I really had a difficulty when it comes to affiliating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm.. Are you currently using this? How much work is involved setting it up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. great information about adgitize. i'm interested.. thanks for the info..

    here is mine: aecatamora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did this really worked for you? I'm curious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very good site. I would like to link exchange with you. Your site link is done already on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting company and thanks for the information. I will check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great. THe information is cool

    ReplyDelete
  8. That actually seems like a good idea, I think I'll come back to it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very good information. I am going to check it out and see if it will work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hadn't heard of Adgitize. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have not heard of this one before. I may have seen it and just didn't know it though. How easy is it to use?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have 2 Adgitize ads on my site already.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have you ever used Adbrite, is this similar to that? I mean, it sounds pretty good, do you make any noticeable revenue?

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice post dropping some for u

    ReplyDelete



Shareasale.com Affiliate SoftwareShareasale.com Affiliate Software - $ 100.00
Shareasale.com Affiliate Software can help you boost sales at your online store. No technical requirements, and can be up and running in a day.
ss_blog_claim=d70e12c71e64a386e00b158454545252 ss_blog_claim=d70e12c71e64a386e00b158454545252