Saturday, December 20, 2008

Earn from Inlinks.com

Inlinks.com , another online opportunity for bloggers to earn money online. It is a sister company of text-link-ads.com.

It offers:

*Predictable revenue for bloggers - Get paid a flat rate per month per ad sold.

*Ads that are easy on the eyes - Sell in content ads without the annoying pop up!

*Full editorial control - Approve or deny ads as they are sold or allow us to control

*Blog friendly - Install their simple plugin.

I haven't register to the site yet since I've been busy these past few weeks but I will look forward to try that service the soonest possible.

So what is really InLinks.com?

Here are the few things to know about site:

What is InLinks.com?

InLinks is a service that allows companies to purchase keywords on your site. The service looks for static keywords within your content and replaces them with hyperlink advertisements.

What blog platforms does InLinks support?

InLinks supports many blogging platforms including: Wordpress, Drupal, Moveable Table, and Ruby on Rails. InLinks is continuously looking to integrate with new platforms.

How you choose what ads you want on your site?

Yes, InLinks allows you to setup what ads appear on your site and what ads are blocked.

Can you run InLinks with other ad systems?

Yes! There are no restrictions to what ad systems you can run with InLinks.

How do I get paid and what is the minimum payout?

Payments are sent out on the 1st of every month. You can receive payment by check, Paypal, or Payoneer. The minimum payment to be sent out via check or Payoneer is $25. There is no minimum for PayPal payments.

I registered there and I tried to submit my blog but it seems there's a problem.. It seems that they don't accept a blog from Blogger.

Anyone who has the same problem with mine?

Who tried this service and got a success?




AddThis Social Bookmark Button

28 comments:

  1. cool blog here....very interesting...making money!! hmmmm..

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice info.. maybe i gotta try this one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the valuable info. I also use blogger and I think it is a little limited in what you can do, but I don't want to start over and lose all my posts and comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've never heard of that site, but i might try it. thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another money making opportunity.. Kudos

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been making money blogging for 3 years and I can't keep up with all the different networks. I have my tried and true favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a shame it does not work for Blogger blogs! Thanks for sharing anyhow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So if they purchase keywords is this for in text advertising making links out of your content? Of fpr ad spots separate from the content?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always appreciate what is out there for sure- but it is overwhelming at times to keep up with the latest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting display of mainly advertising revenue Sites.

    I have some myself but one must realise they can be limited.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am signed up with them, but I haven't sold any keyword spots with them yet. They are owned by Text Link Ads, and TLA accepts Blogger blogs, so I'm surprised you had trouble with them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. THank's for the information, text-link-ads is the one of advertiser that we can earn money, but if our blog haven't rank / pr , I think it's more difficult to get a job from there :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been signed up with them for a short time. We shall see.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmmmm... maybe I'll go sign up one of my blogger blogs which isn't doing much but has good PR! Thanks for the reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the resource I will have to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haven't tried it. Will check it out. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ok, I always has my reserve for links ads, i'm find it annoying at times, perhaps it time for me to try it and see if it works. Thanks for the recommendation...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'll have to check that out - thanks for the info! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. That looks like a cool place to be! Thanks for sharing!! We'll have to come back after the holidays and check it out!
    Your FL furiends,

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is nice but can't get why they can't accept/allow blogger...thanks for sharing mate!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Same here, I use Blogger and want to stay with this service - it's a lot of work to start from scratch and "train viewers" to use it, leave comments etc...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Interesting, thanks! Always looking for ways to monetize our blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. hi i am done for the day..gave u 2 for each coz my internet was off yesterday..happy new year..pammyboo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey Interesting post I will look at this and submit my blog and let you know! I have something here that may Interest you Free Advertising http://adgridwork.com/?r=53352 It is used similar to Adsense take a look it has promise. keep up the great work on your site All the best Chris

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi bhing,...good blog...I took your URL to my favorite link...please do the same

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great!! I will check it out later!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete



Shareasale.com Affiliate SoftwareShareasale.com Affiliate Software - $ 100.00
Shareasale.com Affiliate Software can help you boost sales at your online store. No technical requirements, and can be up and running in a day.
ss_blog_claim=d70e12c71e64a386e00b158454545252 ss_blog_claim=d70e12c71e64a386e00b158454545252