Saturday, January 3, 2009

ShareASale.com - Affiliate Program

Shareasale.com allows independent and corporate websites the opportunity to match existing content with links to other websites, and get paid for it. There are currently over 2,000 Merchants plugged in to the ShareASale Network. Each of these merchants has a different type of product that they are selling - and each is ready to commission you on that sale if you bring a customer to them.

Affiliate Network providing pay-per-sale, pay-per-lead, and pay-per-click programs for webmasters.

Their minimum payout is $50. If your commission does not exceed to $50 by the end of the previous month, your earning will continue to accumulate. They offer payment through either paypal or check on a monthly basis.


Last week, I joined this program but then due to a lot of activities during the Holiday celebration, I wasn't able to browse the site and don't have time to look for the offers they have for their affiliates not until last night.

As I log on, I saw this "Our records indicate that we do not have required International Tax Forms on file on your account - in order to ensure timely payment, please click here"

When I clicked it, it states there that I have to fax a letter stating my citizenship (I am not a US Citizen and I do not live or work in the United States). The problem is I don't have a fax machine. LOL. With google adsense, they have form where in members will just have to type the name, serves as signature.

Anyway, who have tried ShareAsale program? And if so, how's your earning so far?






AddThis Social Bookmark Button

18 comments:

  1. can u tell me how to earn money be an affilate ??i m realy worried about online froditi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before earning as an affiliate, you have to join/sign up the affiliate programs first.. You can check out some good programs in "work at home jobs" category of my blog, click the "affiliate marketing" ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the best affiliate programs that I joined is Clickbank. The cash payout is great and the payment options are secured.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna start doing this when I'm older. At least 1 or 2 more years before I get the hang of this blogging stuff and I can use it for money. Patience is a virtue after all. And I don't really care how much money I make as long as it's at least $30 a month. Ya I'm okay with that much. I don't have much expenses to cover, but more would be awesome like $100 a month would be great. Hey I'm still in school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shareasale is a great Affiliate Network. I have been with them for several months and have not regretted it. It is a good substitute/addition to Commission Junction.

    Ali, don't wait to start blogging! The earlier you start the better. You can do it in your spare time. It is really simple. I have constantly regretted not starting earlier. I would be making much more money than I am making today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont have it, proably wont even look at it seeing as I too am not in the US, I have Adsense and that is good enough...Not that I have earned anything lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Something I'm going to look into and possibly write a post about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ShareASale has been around a long time. Too bad they make it so difficult...!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot off the top of my head (or without looking it up) remember how long ShareASale has been around, but it's been over 5 years. I also remember being one of their very first affiliates. They were johnny on the spot, but the payout was much lower. Not that long ago (months) I revisited them, but really couldn't find anything that matched what we do. However, I wish you the best of luck with them! Hopefully they haven't changed and are still great to their affiliates and their quick payouts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't done much with affiliate networks, but I really need to do my research and get into gear. My blogging income has dropped significantly over the past year and I'd really love to find a supplement.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have not done anything with shareasale. There are so many things out there it's hard to keep track!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i just wonder how much money you really make from companies like that. if it's like adsense, i won't even try it because i didn't make anything with the program. plus, the payout minimum is really high in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a neat idea. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've heard good things. Of course the thing is, the more you promote for them the more you make. Going to get going on this myself. Like you I signed up before the holidays and haven't gotten going yet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting... I'm just curious since you have a lot of advertising, which one is the most effective? I currently use Adsense only so I dunno much about this subject.

    btw if you have the time, check out my blog factsthatareinteresting.blogspot.com and give me some feedback.. it would be really appreciated. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm only doing one affiliate program, but have been thinking it's time to look fo ra few that would generate more blog income. Thanks for the tip - I'll check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Never heard of this one before but I feel annoyed when companies ask me to fax the real paperwork to them that proves - whatever - and that's supposed to be secure...
    How do I know who picks up that fax on the other side - with all of my personal info printed out?

    ReplyDelete
  18. shareasale is a really good service. I have been with them for web service for two years and everything tracks well.

    ReplyDelete



Shareasale.com Affiliate SoftwareShareasale.com Affiliate Software - $ 100.00
Shareasale.com Affiliate Software can help you boost sales at your online store. No technical requirements, and can be up and running in a day.
ss_blog_claim=d70e12c71e64a386e00b158454545252 ss_blog_claim=d70e12c71e64a386e00b158454545252