Monday, April 6, 2009

GET PAID TO POST IN A FORUM

I was blog walking when I found a blog post which talked about a forum which pay their members for participating. What caught my interest was the screen shot of the payment. So I read the whole post and I clicked a link there which sent me to a forum.

I decided to join and so far my earning is quite okay. I am not saying that you will get rich from this, but a little money makes a big difference. I haven't request a payout yet because I want to earn more first.


You will get paid to post in
Build-Reciprocal-links or BRL forum. BRL is one of the new Paid To Post Webmaster Discussion Forum which includes Marketing Concept, Link Exchange, SEO, Service provider & requester, Marketing Place and General Discussion.

You will get paid via Paypal when you reach BRL$200 = $2.20. You can Earn corresponding BRL$ by starting a new thread, posting a reply on existing threads or even for starting a poll and even referring other members. 1 BR$ is equivalent to 0.011 USD approximately.

Visit here to see the complete list of how much you will gonna earn in the forum.

If you want to see payment proofs, then take a look at here.

As soon as you register, you will receive a sign up bonus.

If you are planning to JOIN, just click this HERE






AddThis Social Bookmark Button

17 comments:

  1. There are many forums that share a part of adsense revenue with its members and it is a good way to make money with adsense as most of these forums get huge traffic every single day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I heard about paid for post in a forum. I wondered when they are going to pay us for opening up a browser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fact that we actually get paid for posting is very tempting.I'll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so nice that we can be paid for posting.

    Thanks for sharing this valuable information.

    MyKitty
    http://hellokittygifts.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. sis u got a really informative.... will try this to start earning

    ReplyDelete
  7. well nice info for us. i will it out .

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's cool!

    have to try it. thanks 4 sharing! =)

    oh yeah. i had put your link in my lobg. tq.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi
    Its a good info. thx for sharing
    > btw, thank for coming at my blog
    If you don't mind pls add my YM ID: edhitok@yahoo.co.uk

    Thanks
    Edhitok

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never heard of this, but I'm going to check it out. thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm gonna jump to that site...thanks for the idea..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, went and registered! I will try anything once! I will let you know how it goes! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. posting in forums with your site's link in your signature is a great way to receive traffic. what more if you get paid posting? very nice indeed. thanks for sharing, i'll use your referral id to register. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Bhing. I want to give this program a try. Who knows, 'di ba?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello all,I have another uk forum where they pay member $0.10 pound per post.

    Please visit my blog for more information..thanks.

    www.moneyguide2u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Already have seen at www.infinityprofit.com

    ReplyDelete



Shareasale.com Affiliate SoftwareShareasale.com Affiliate Software - $ 100.00
Shareasale.com Affiliate Software can help you boost sales at your online store. No technical requirements, and can be up and running in a day.
ss_blog_claim=d70e12c71e64a386e00b158454545252 ss_blog_claim=d70e12c71e64a386e00b158454545252