Sunday, May 17, 2009

NEWS ABOUT TWITTER


Well, I just received an e-mail from WebProNews about the current news on the internet and what caught my eyes was the news regarding Twitter. We all know that Twitter has becoming more and more popular and there are a lot who are using it that is why spammers have a BIG eye on it.

Twitter Alert: Be Careful with your Email

Spammers have found a new way to use Twitter. This one lets them harvest email addresses easily, and use these addresses to do their dirty business.

Read more HERE





AddThis Social Bookmark Button

10 comments:

  1. Luckily I've read this first. Thanks for sharing the info :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this information. They do like spreading the dirty business around and make trouble for the rest of us. It is good information.
    Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa..! Thanks for the info. I didn't encounter this yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would think that people would realize this but guess I was wrong. I actually know one of the users in the screen shot in that article!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got this emailed to me too.. it's crazy how much spammers are on Twitter! ugh I hate them. Thank God I'd never give out any of my private info there :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They always figure out a way :( Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marketer now using twitter to market their product, so spam will happened.

    ReplyDelete



Shareasale.com Affiliate SoftwareShareasale.com Affiliate Software - $ 100.00
Shareasale.com Affiliate Software can help you boost sales at your online store. No technical requirements, and can be up and running in a day.
ss_blog_claim=d70e12c71e64a386e00b158454545252 ss_blog_claim=d70e12c71e64a386e00b158454545252