Thursday, June 4, 2009

PAYMENT FROM GOOGLE ADSENSE THROUGH WESTERN UNION

I was supposed to create a new post about this matter the last time but then there was problem with my internet connection at home so I had to wait till it get fixed.

Anyway, I got paid from google adsense on the 27th of May for my March and April's earning.. I got paid through western union. I tell you, it's free, fast and easy. No hassle in getting the money!

Here's the payment proof:






AddThis Social Bookmark Button

9 comments:

  1. congrats :) so adsense pays member..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will get my second payment. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. how many month you got this amount of money?

    ReplyDelete
  4. converted to peso na ba kung sa western ka mo-cash out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow congrats! we'll be receiving our ever first payment this june 15th... can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bing. I just receive my PIN last week. Still have to wait for several months pa siguro to reach the necessary amt to get paid. Buti ka pa. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. After I got paid from google adsense for the first time and waiting for my 2nd turn they banned me.. I was really disappointed. Then I tried again and banned for the 2nd time.hohoho! So No more adsense for me now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really useful web site for the users.I have Google ad sens account but a problem with me that i cannot got the pin which is generated from many days.Please help me that how can i get this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, got cool earnings huh!!! Can you buy me a drink? hehehe...

    Cheers...

    ReplyDelete



Shareasale.com Affiliate SoftwareShareasale.com Affiliate Software - $ 100.00
Shareasale.com Affiliate Software can help you boost sales at your online store. No technical requirements, and can be up and running in a day.
ss_blog_claim=d70e12c71e64a386e00b158454545252 ss_blog_claim=d70e12c71e64a386e00b158454545252