Monday, July 6, 2009

MYPAGE5 PAYMENT PROOF

Well, I received the payment from Mypage5 the last time but I wasn't able to find time to post the payment proof. Good thing I was able to find time today!

I reached the minimum payout which is $50 on the last week of April. I immediately sent a request to admin regarding my earning and he replied that they will process it and it might take longer because there are a lot who are scheduled to get paid.. I received my payment on June.

My total earning was supposed to be $77 but then due to inactive referral, I got deducted by admin.

The payment proof is below:








AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 comments:

  1. Good to you bhing... Talagsa naman lagi ka mag-update sa imong blog?

    Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...i'm impressed with you. you're a really bright girl to earn so much online ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your post informative , helpful and easy to digest.
    You have got my best recommendation on this. Keep this coming!

    ReplyDelete



Shareasale.com Affiliate SoftwareShareasale.com Affiliate Software - $ 100.00
Shareasale.com Affiliate Software can help you boost sales at your online store. No technical requirements, and can be up and running in a day.
ss_blog_claim=d70e12c71e64a386e00b158454545252 ss_blog_claim=d70e12c71e64a386e00b158454545252