Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sixth Payment From Text-Link-Ads (TLA)

I got paid again for the month of September. This is my sixth payment I received from text-link-ads. Actually, I reached this payment from the month of August. Since Text-Link-Ads sent payments every first day of the next month after acquiring the said income.

The screenshot is below:




If you want to join Text-Link-Ads, all you have to do is visit my other blog. Check out my Forex Trading Guide blog and click on the TLA (Text-Link-Ads) Banner.. It is located in the 2nd column (middle part). Good luck!




AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Bhing. This is a living proof that we can really make money online. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! I am also interested with this one. thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete



Shareasale.com Affiliate SoftwareShareasale.com Affiliate Software - $ 100.00
Shareasale.com Affiliate Software can help you boost sales at your online store. No technical requirements, and can be up and running in a day.
ss_blog_claim=d70e12c71e64a386e00b158454545252 ss_blog_claim=d70e12c71e64a386e00b158454545252