Wednesday, December 23, 2009

UpBux - New PTC Site



For me, the very legitimate PTC (Paid-To-Click) Website is Neobux. I've got paid there a lot of times and now i am waiting for my new payment again. I've joined many sites before but they turned out to be a scam so i just stick to Neobux.

I am a member of Microworkers and as i surf for the available jobs, i found one that interest me most and that is by registering UpBux. At first, i thought that is just like other PTC sites so i am thinking that i will just registered on the site just for the sake of getting done with the job. After the registration, i tried the site out and one thing i noticed was that it looks like neobux. So i thought of testing the site and i will going to update you as soon as i got a payment on the site. If not, then i will still update you. I will going to test if the site is legitimate or not.

Most Frequently Questions:

What is UpBux?

UpBux is a website that provides users and advertisers a meeting place where they both can benefit - everyone's a winner.

How to contact UpBux?

We can be reached by Support.

How does it work?

Your view websites that advertisers paid to display. You earn money, while they gain exporsure and customers.

Can other people in my household join?

Only one person in each house may join.

Can I have more than one account?

only one account per person is allowed.

I sometimes use a shared computer, is it fine?

It is fine as long as you did not register in the same place and have separate identities.

How much money can I make?

Standard Membership:
Per click: $0.010
Per referral click: $0.005
Upgrade Membership:
Per click: $0.010
Per referral click: $0.010

How do I refer others?

Use the referral URL found in your account area.

How often are the statistics updated?

Most stats update automatically. Sometimes it may take up to 15 minutes.

When do I get paid?

If you have $2.00 accumulated, you can cashout using our payment methods.

What is Alertpay and Paypal?

Alertpay and Paypal are payment processor that we use.


If you wish to JOIN, Click HERE





AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Shareasale.com Affiliate SoftwareShareasale.com Affiliate Software - $ 100.00
Shareasale.com Affiliate Software can help you boost sales at your online store. No technical requirements, and can be up and running in a day.
ss_blog_claim=d70e12c71e64a386e00b158454545252 ss_blog_claim=d70e12c71e64a386e00b158454545252