Monday, June 14, 2010

OnBux (OnBux.com) - New PTC Site



I found out this new ptc site when i was doing my regular stuff in Neobux. We all know that Neobux is the best ptc site in the whole Universe. lol. I received a lot of payments from that program.

I found this onBux site and it caught my attention because they seem to have a nice homepage. I told myself to dig deeper and read more information about their site. I decided to join so I can explore more. It is just like neobux actually but then i am not still sure about this. I will going to go on with this click and let's see what happens after one month. If ever i will receive my first payment, then i might continue it.

What do you get as a member?

Earn up to $0.02 (2 cents) per click
Earn up to $0.01 (1 cent) for every ad your referrals click
Instant payments / receiving system

The site has a forum. Forums are great communication between members and staff. Members can post payment proofs, get support, and stay updated on changes made to the site.

If you would like to join, just CLICK ----- >
HERE





AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Shareasale.com Affiliate SoftwareShareasale.com Affiliate Software - $ 100.00
Shareasale.com Affiliate Software can help you boost sales at your online store. No technical requirements, and can be up and running in a day.
ss_blog_claim=d70e12c71e64a386e00b158454545252 ss_blog_claim=d70e12c71e64a386e00b158454545252