Saturday, July 3, 2010

June Payment From Text-Link-Ads (TLA)

As the first day of July starts, i received another payment from Text-Link-Ads (TLA). This is the payment from my June earning. I earned just by doing nothing actually. Isn't is cool? Yes, it is cool! So why don't you try and join the program? Just make sure that you have a blog with a good page rank.



Anyway, if you want to earn from it then you better join this program. How? All you have to do is visit my Forex Trading Guide Blog and click on the TLA (Text-Link-Ads) Banner. It is located in the 2nd column (middle part).




AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bhing,

    I just stumbled across your blog and I like what you're doing... I especially like that you're using a lot of different sites than I am! I'll probably sign up for a few and I'll definitely be following this blog from now on! Fee free to stop by mine sometime when you get the chance, and leave a comment or two when you get there!

    http://makingmoneywhileonline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete



Shareasale.com Affiliate SoftwareShareasale.com Affiliate Software - $ 100.00
Shareasale.com Affiliate Software can help you boost sales at your online store. No technical requirements, and can be up and running in a day.
ss_blog_claim=d70e12c71e64a386e00b158454545252 ss_blog_claim=d70e12c71e64a386e00b158454545252