Sunday, January 9, 2011

20th and 21st Payment From Text-Link-Ads

I haven't got the chance to update my blog for a the past few months because I was busy with a lot of things with regards to my personal life. Anyway, I am back again! :) Even if I was idle, I still received payments from Text-Link-Ads. I am sorry guys if I wasn't able to post them not until today. So here are the screen shots of my payments.

20th Payment dated last December 2, 2010:



21st Payment dated last January 2, 2011:




If you want to earn from it then you better join this program. How? All you have to do is visit my Forex Trading Guide Blog and click on the TLA (Text-Link-Ads) Banner. It is located in the 2nd column (middle part).




AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 comments:

  1. Wow, congratulations on your sucess, I really hope I can follow in your footsteps and be able to run a profitable blog. I just created mine - http://earnmoneyresource.blogspot.com/

    I will be reading your blog daily, hope for my success. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and it is very informative and interesting. Thanks and keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.make money fast and best on the internet

    ReplyDelete



Shareasale.com Affiliate SoftwareShareasale.com Affiliate Software - $ 100.00
Shareasale.com Affiliate Software can help you boost sales at your online store. No technical requirements, and can be up and running in a day.
ss_blog_claim=d70e12c71e64a386e00b158454545252 ss_blog_claim=d70e12c71e64a386e00b158454545252